Algorithm Design and Validation
Aviation algorithm design and validation is a core competency and market differentiator here at Mosaic.
Mosaic ATM designs complex, mathematical algorithms at the core of ATM concept alternatives. Our agile approach begins with algorithms appropriate for proof-of-concept activities and iterates to reach deployment-ready, validated algorithms that handle real-world data anomalies and off-nominal situations. We are experts in the development of algorithms that inherently address the uncertainty of input data.
Mosaic also has extensive experience developing and applying advanced analytical techniques across a wide variety of non-aviation business questions and use cases. Because of our depth of talent and expertise in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other cutting-edge capabilities, Mosaic personnel will apply the right tools, techniques, and technology in collaboration with your team.
Our expertise in aviation algorithm design and development includes:
- Optimization, including stochastic optimization
- Mixed-integer linear programming
- Network optimization
- Various clustering techniques
- Genetic algorithms
- Neural networks and deep learning
- Predictive analytics and machine learning
- Principal components analysis
- Random forests, support vector machines, logistical regression
- Collaborative filtering
- Trajectory prediction
- Taxi in/out prediction
- Computational geometry
- Algorithm parallelization and performance techniques