Mosaic ATM is a Small Business and holds numerous contract vehicles as prime contractor that are available to Government agencies.
- FAA SE2025 R&MA: Mosaic ATM is a prime contractor on the FAA’s System Engineering 2025 Research and Analysis contract ($767.6 million contract ceiling). Our team consists of a broad array of both large and small businesses with exceptional skills and experience supporting the research, analysis, development, and evaluation of NextGen concepts. Our SE2025 team members include Leidos (Lockheed Martin), Harris, Honeywell, Boeing, Insitu, NUAIR, MCR, Architecture Technology Corporation, and many others.
- NASA: Mosaic ATM has provided services to NASA since the earliest days of Mosaic in 2004, through Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) contracts and NASA Research Announcement (NRA) contracts. The SBIR contracts satisfy the competition requirements of FAR Part 15 and may provide the basis for a direct contract award for the subject technology under an SBIR Phase III contract.
- FAA eFAST: Mosaic ATM is an FAA eFAST MOA holder and qualified and eligible under the following functional areas: Air Transportation Support (ATS), Business Administration & Management (BAM), Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD), Computer Systems Support (CSS), Documentation & Training (D&T), Engineering Services (ES), Research & Development (R&D)
- FAA: System Engineering 2025 SIR 2 (SE) Small Business
- FAA: Air Traffic Engineering and Program Support (ATEPS) Full and Open (F&O) and Small Business
- FAA: Florida NextGen Test Bed Other Transaction Agreement (OTA)
- DOT: Support On-Site for Information Technology (SOFITS) (F&O)
- NASA: NASA Academic Mission Services (NAMS)
- NASA: Technical Services for Aerospace Modeling and Simulation III (SimLabs III)
- DOD: C5 Consortium. C5 is a consortium composed of leading companies and institutions in the C4ISR and cyber technology sectors.C5 accelerates the development and deployment of new capabilities to the Warfighter through the use of Other Transaction Authority. C5 gives members an innovative and commonsense acquisition mechanism for the development of new technologies and products to meet government customer requirements.
- U.S. Navy: SeaPort. SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-NxG Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contract holders.