Concept through Implementation Applying Contemporary Technologies
Mosaic identifies and develops novel flight operations and traffic management concepts by successfully advancing concepts from research and development to create systems that benefit day-to-day National Airspace System operations.
Whether improving the capacity, efficiency, safety, security, and sustainability of air transportation, assisting commercial organizations, or applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to supporting DOD missions, Mosaic is on task, everyday! We bring our corporate values to bear – scientific rigor, creativity, and collaboration – in solving the most complex problems, no matter the industry or customer. We are proud of our culture of innovation and continual improvement focused on meeting customer needs.
Everyone at Mosaic is constantly learning. We apply our leading-edge skills to identify how advances in technologies and the external context create new opportunities, and meticulously execute the research and development to realize these solutions that improve air traffic management, foster new classes of aviation, enhance mission readiness, and explore our universe.
Mosaic’s Pillars of Success
Research & Development
- Mosaic staff contribute daily to the safety, efficiency, and modernization of the National Airspace System.
- Our services and products span exploratory proofs of concept to full-scale AI deployment.
- Experience in all phases of the research-to-sustainment spectrum.
- Impartial system engineering and cost/benefit analysis support for the FAA’s Acquisition Management System.
- Apply innovative techniques to combine data in unique ways to help our customers improve the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of their operations.
- Know the “nuts and bolts” of aviation data and how to turn that data into fused information to support aviation stakeholder’s decision-making process.
- Provide situational awareness tools that help aviation stakeholders manage operations more efficiently on the ground and in the air